At UCC we know that healthy marriages are a lot of work! We also know that a healthy marriage benefits more than one couple – that it can really impact the whole church! That’s why we want to invite our married couples to take part in a three week Marriage LAB. Join us on Sundays, January 21 - February 4, during the 9:20 hour for a simple, fun, small group study focused on how to “Become Your Best Us.” Register by January 14, space may be limited so the earlier you register the better. Please contact Amy Nelson or Collin Nitcher with any questions.
- DivorceCare is a weekly seminar and support group to help you heal from hurt.
- 13 Week Course.
- Caring enviornment where people understand you.
- Learn practical information to help you deal with the challenges of divorce or separation.
- Gain hope for the future.
Kristi Depusior, DivorceCare Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a seminar on suicide prevention. This is a free event that is open to the community. Guest speaker, Dr. Gary B, Zustiak, will be delivering training on how to interact with and minister to someone who is either considering suicide or those who have experienced loss as a result of suicide. If you have any questions about this event, feel free to contact the office. Childcare is availabel for this event with an RSVP to Alli Foard.
UCC Office, email@example.com, 785.776.5440
Alli Foard, Connections Minister, firstname.lastname@example.org
UCC is hosting the third event of an ongoing movement of prayer spanning over several churches in our community. We invite you to join us January 30 at 7:00 PM in our Auditorium. There will be worship, prayer, and people who share our faith from across our community. If you haven't been before, it is truly an amazing experience to spend an evening focused on what unites us. Childcare will be available for children ages 0 - Preschool but you'll need to RSVP by Tuesday, January 23 to the UCC Office. We'll see you there!
UCC Office, email@example.com or 785.776.5440
- J12 is having a Pancake Breakfast to benefit Central India Christian Missions.
- Tickets are $5 in advance or $6 at a the door.
- Tickets can be purchased from any J12 student or at the church office
Kenna McFall, Children's Minister, firstname.lastname@example.org
- GriefShare is a weekly seminar and support group.
- 13 Week Course.
- Experience a caring environment with people who understand you.
- Learn practical information to help you deal with the challenges and hurt from loss.
Connie Malson, GriefShare Facilitator, email@example.com
Celebrate your father-daughter relationship with an evening of dinner, fun activities, and a little daddy-daughter dancing at UCC’s Daddy-Daughter Date Night. There are two nights for you to pick from, Thursday February 8 or Friday February 9. All daughters (ages 3 and up) are invited to attend this event with a father, uncle, grandpa or other important father-figure. Tickets are available January 1 thru January 31 online or in the church office. Tickets are $10 per person until January 24 and then go to $15 per person until January 31. Space is limited both nights, so buy your tickets early!