Special Needs Respite Night is a unique event for parents who have children with special needs. Respite Nights provides parents with an evening to themselves while their children are cared for in a fun envoirnemnt.
- Children will enjoy an evening filled with fun activities.
- A trained "Buddy" is assigned to each child with special needs.
- Siblings are paired with leaders.
- RSVP by October 5
- Contact Kenna McCall with any questions about RSVPs.
Kenna McFall, Children's Minister, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Volunteer!
- This is a great way for you to serve our church body.
- Be a "Buddy" for children with special needs
- Buddy Training is on October 14.
- Contact Kristina Warren with any questions about volunteering.
Kristina Warren, Elementary Children's Minister, email@example.com