Baptism is a big decision for anyone, and we know kids really benefit from some focused teaching on this subject - especially when their parents are involved in the conversation.
- 3-week baptism class specifically designed for kids (April 15, 22, & 29).
- For children sixth grade or younger.
- Parents are asked to attend with their child.
- Classes conclude with a Kids Baptism Celebration on Sunday, June 3.
- To sign up: fill out a "Baptism Interest Card" on Baptism Sunday (April 8) or contact Kenna McFall.
Kenna McFall, Children's Minister, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our April 8 Baptism Sunday is primarily designed for adults who wish to make the decision to be "all-in." Kids and middle school students who are interested in baptism are asked to fill out a Baptism Interest Card in the foyer. They will be connected with our children’s and middle school ministries. We will host separate baptism events for kids and middle school students in order to provide more focused discipleship and celebration. Questions? Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.